Monday 11 April 2011

ragamuffin loves...the joys of spring!


Here at ragamuffin we're celebrating in style with a riot of colour! Visit us to see our new spring collections; amazing jewel-bright linens from Grizas, Flax, Yaccomaricard, Privatsachen, Peaches, Mod-o-Doc (pictured, with Matilda) and Boheme; gorgeous soft knits from the Quernstone, Sophie's Wild Woollens, Kearse and Boys, IT designs and Lorry Marshall, as well as some exciting new stock from Mes Soeurs et Moi, Kamuflage and more pretty, funky and frilly accessories than you could dream of! We're looking forward to seeing you!

1 comment:

  1. do you have a website I can order on line from? My Mum & Dad live on the isle of skye so I've been to your shop many times with them. Recently I've lost 14 stone in weight and can now shop for clothes anywhere, which I've never been able to do before. I would love to order something from your shop as I can remember I was always gutted that I couldn't fit anything before. Many thanks Justine Forrest

    ReplyDelete